Dishoom, Henkel, Bookshop: 12 New MAD//Anywhere Speakers
19 Feb, 2021
Dishoom Co-founder Shamil Thakrar, investor June Angelides MBE, technologist Luciana Cavalho and Amazon-challenger Bookshop CEO Andy Hunter are among the latest speakers to confirm for MAD//Anywhere on 10-11 March.
Leaders from Dishoom, Henkel and Bookshop are among the latest speakers to confirm for MAD//Anywhere on 10-11 March.
More than 3,000 global marketers and over 80 speakers are now confirmed to attend the event, which features a ‘Forward’ theme. New additions include:
- Shamil Thakrar, Co-founder, Dishoom
- Luciana Carvalho, Technologist + CMO, Mindcheck
- June Angelides MBE, Entrepreneur + Investor, Samos VC
- Rory Sutherland, Vice-chair, Ogilvy
- Dominic Carter, Group Chief Commercial Officer, News UK
- Marni Allen, Director, Consumer Healthcare Futures, Walgreens
- Nikki Vadera, Marketing Director, Henkel
- Berkan Tunaboylu, Media Director, GSK
- Tony Miller, CMO, WW (Weight Watchers)
- Andy Hunter, CEO, Bookshop
- Rory McEntee, Brand and Marketing Director, Gymbox
- Natalie Bell, CEO, Manning Gottlieb OMD
The latest speakers to confirm join an exciting line-up that includes Teddy Goff, the digital guru behind Joe Biden’s successful 2020 US Presidential election campaign, Eve Sleep CEO Cheryl Calverley, Confused.com CMO Samuel Day, O2 CMO Nina Bibby, Purplebricks CMO Ben Carter, Yorkshire Tea Marketing Director Dom Dwight and Ben & Jerry’s Head of Activism and Social Mission Rebecca Baron.
Global giants GSK, AB InBev and Walgreens have also provided £20k pitch briefs for MAD//Anywhere focused on DTC, personalisation and customer experience.
Other features include a special MAD//Fest Bodyweight Bandits workout from Gymbox plus live versions of Advertisers Watching Ads and Rory Sutherland and ALF Insight's On Brand podcast.
Tickets for MAD//Anywhere are available now.