What's The Future For Business Messaging? Get Your Free Ticket To MEF Connects
19 Mar, 2021
MEF Connects will bring together the global business messaging industry on 22-24 March to explore the big issues, challenges and opportunities - get the lowdown and secure a complimentary pass here.
Want to know how to make money from RCS Business Messaging or find the truth out of how Covid-19 has impacted enterprises, messaging providers, and mobile operators’ messaging business?
How about discovering the impact of a surge in M&A activity, the most effective ways of using RCS to drive customer experience and how the transformation of privacy and security regulations will change the world of identity and fraud?
Sign up today and get connected with stakeholders from across the global business messaging ecosystem via the MEF Connects Business Messaging app. Whether it’s the perspectives of MNOs, Cloud Communications/CPaaS companies, trade associations, enterprises, infrastructure providers, or OTTs, you can hear them all at MEF Connects with a complimentary ticket.
- The big opportunities in RCS Business Messaging: Join MEF's Tim Green and expert panellists from including Inderpal Singh Mumick, CEO, Dotgo, Srinivas Rao, Chief Digital Officer from MTN, Alex Nourouzy, Communications Services Product Marketing, Director from Orange, Robert Jones, Head of Messaging from BT, Alexandre Gavine, Messaging for Business & Digital identity Marketing Manager, Bouygues as we explore the RCS opportunity.
- Telco tales: tune in to Guillaume Le Mener, SVP, GM Enterprise Solutions at Mavenir and Angel Pacheco, A2P Messaging Business Development and Marketing Consultant of Telefonica share the launch of the first RCS Business Messaging campaigns, including first-hand experience about the challenges, brand education efforts and key learnings from a mobile operator perspective.
- The Covid effect: discover how the pandemic has impacted enterprises, messaging providers and mobile operators with Giovanni Benini, Founder and Partner of Global Telco Consultant (GTC); Elias David, Head of Emerging Markets at Twillo, Chintan Bhatt, Senior Business Development Manager, Telia Carrier and Justin Reid, Director of Destination Marketing, EMEA, TripAdvisor.
- The M&A boom: discover how a flurry of M&A activity will change the terrain of the connectivity industry? with Paul Ruppert of MEF, Alan Masarek, Former CEO of Vonage, Swati Deo, Digital Product Management, Salesforce.com, Prof. Bruce Blonigen, Phillip K. Knight Professor of Economics, University of Oregon Lawrence Askowitz, Managing Director, Bank Street Group, Dmitry Netis, Managing Director, Q Advisors.
- Driving loyalty and building strong market and brand presence: learn what's delivered incredible results with Tomislav Krevzelj, Senior Content Marketing Specialist, Infobip, Mohammed El-Khayat, Head of Customer Experience - Saudi Arabia, Nissan Motor Corporation, Igor Tasic, Regional Director, Microsoft Dynamics CRM, BE-terna and Al Lalani, Co-Founder & CEO, Annex Cloud.
- The future of privacy and security: find out how the transformation of privacy and security regulations will affect the world of identity and fraud. with Stacy Stubblefield, Co-Founder, TeleSign and Andrew Parkin-White of MEF.
All you need to do is register here and start connecting with the global industry today.