Course deliverables: What do I get?
A mind-blowing tour of disruption, creativity + innovation from Rory Sutherland, of course. Here's what's included:
- 12x 1 hour lectures from Rory Sutherland + special guest speakers.
- Fortnightly live seminars where you can put your questions to Rory + discuss the course content with your peers.
- On-demand access to all course materials, reading lists + session transcripts.
- Access to the MAD//Masters by Rory Sutherland community platform.
- Individual feedback from Rory on completion of optional course assessment.
- CPD points on completion of the course + assessment to support your learning + development goals.
- Complimentary tickets to MAD//Fest London (worth £650).
All you’ll need to access the course content + tutorials is a laptop, good wi-fi + an inquisitive mind. Lectures will be released weekly over the 12 week the course takes place. There will also be a fortnightly live seminar (up to 2 hours) where you can ask questions + finesse your ideas into strategic goldust! Missed a session? No problem! All of the content is available on-demand for you to catch up!
When can I do the course?
We're now accepting bookings for our autumn/winter course kicking off in mid November. The course takes 12 weeks to complete + features live fortnightly sessions where you can discuss key issues + finesse your approach. Can't make a session? No problem! You can catch up on-demand at your own convenience + get the course transcripts.
Pitch the boss
Want to do the course but need to convince the bigwigs to give you the green light? This should help!
- It’ll make me better at my job - curated by one of the most respected people in advertising, the course content + programme have been designed to deliver actionable insight to apply to your day job.
- It’ll help me keep up with the pace of change - the course is a space where I can make sense of accelerated disruption, fine-tune our strategy + ensure that our marketing chimes with the direction the world is heading.
- It’ll help us gain an edge - the entire course is focused on leveraging creativity, behavioural science + innovation for competitive advantage, meaning I’ll bring back loads of ideas on how we can thrive in a much changed consumer + marketing landscape.
- It’ll be excellent value for money - I won't have to pester you for a ticket to MAD//Fest as it’s included in the cost of a pass. That’s surely what every FD wants to hear, right?
- I’ll be doing this on my own time - the timings for lectures + tutorials have been scheduled so they don’t interfere with the daily grind. Plus all of the content is available on-demand + I'll get the transcripts.
- It’ll make me more productive - the course is a COVID-proof learning + development programme that will help me to optimise our marketing initiatives, reduce waste + make more informed decisions.
Ready to take the next big step + enrol? Then you'll over-the-moon to hear that you we have a limited number of places available on our autumn/winter course starting in mid November for just £995 + VAT (a £200 discount). We'll even include a complimentary VIP pass to MAD//Fest London (4-6 July) worth £650! Click here to secure your place. Group rates are available on bookings of 5 or more places.