Castore, Ben & Jerry's, Secret Cinema To Tackle MAD//Fest's 'Riders Of The Storm' Theme
20 Jan, 2023
The first speakers to confirm for MAD//Fest have been revealed and fear not, Dishoom will be back this year to serve the masses.
Top marketers and entrepreneurs from Castore, Ben & Jerry's and Secret Cinema are among the first speakers to be announced for MAD//Fest London on 4-6 July at The Old Truman Brewery.
Taking place across five stages, 2023's theme is 'Riders of the Storm'. Featuring 200+ top advertisers, challenger brands, agency leaders and entrepreneurs, the programme will explore themes such as disruptive trends, creative innovation, emerging technology, resilience, diversity, equity and inclusion, sustainability, brand experience, media shifts, collaboration, effectiveness and behavioural change.
Confirmed speakers include:
- Christopher Miller, Director of Global Activism Strategy, Ben & Jerry's
- Rachel Moss, Head of Marketing, Strategy + Planning Camelot
- Simon Groves, Director of Brand and Marketing at Virgin Media O2
- Pete Harbour, Vice President, European Ice-Cream, Unilever
- Aparna Sundaresh, Global Chief Marketing & Digital Officer, Lipton Teas & Infusions
- Jingying Liu, Marketing Director UK, Secret Cinema
- Thomas Beahon, Co-Founder, Castore
- Toby Bevans, Strategy and Marketing Director, Müller (UK & Ireland)
- Kerry Thorpe, Communications Director, Ben & Jerry's
- David Clements, Senior Marketing Director, Mondelez
Over 10,000 brands and agencies are expected to attend MAD//Fest, which will see two London car parks converted into a summer festival packed with top speakers, £20k innovation pitches, brand activations, experiences, bars and networking opportunities. Back by popular demand, Dishoom will once again serve their tasty brand of Bombay street food to the MAD//Fest masses, whilst new features include a brand new Brick Lane Beach.
"Given that it's January, it's freezing and reading the news is kind of depressing, we thought we'd lighten the mood with a taster of what you've got to look forward to at MAD//Fest this July. From the incredible sports fashion success story that is Castore, to a brand activism masterclass from Ben & Jerry's, and a peak under the bonnet of what makes the Secret Cinema immersive brand experience tick, we've lined-up an inspiring mix of people who are not just weathering the storm, but skillfully riding it with confidence, agility and incredible innovation. And as you've come to expect from MAD//Fest, you can share the experience with 10,000 peers over a Dishoom and cocktail on our brand new Brick Lane Beach. What's not to love?," said Dan Brain, MAD//Fest's co-founder.
Launched in 2018 and named 'Event of the Year' at 2022's Conference Awards (the most prestigious conference industry awards bash), MAD//Fest London is the UK's largest marketing and advertising festival.
Preview rate tickets are available here for one more week only